Sunday, October 28, 2012

Personal Reflection Exercise: Plant the Seed




I am planting the seeds to a successful career and a stress-free life.

I am planting the seeds to a successful career and a stress-free life by having a clear picture of where I am going and how I plan to get there.

I am aware of the fact that plans change along the way and that growing and developing my inner self may well lead to a shift in my dreams and goals. I am open to this and have let go of the idea that I need to have my entire life chiseled in stone!

I have taken the time to discover my interests and skills. I have consulted with those older and wiser than myself who can see what I am naturally equipped to do and be.

I have laid out plans for what I hope to achieve in life and how I plan to get there.

I invest in developing my skills and obtaining the resources that I need to be successful.

I have let go of the idea that having a good life is something that just happens. I know that it requires conscious thought and planning. Anything less wastes time and energy and leaves me wandering in circles.

Because I have allowed myself the time to prepare and am equipping myself with the skills and resources I need to achieve my goals, I can move forward confidently and free of stress.

Self-Reflection Questions:

  1. Do I have a clear understanding of my skills and interests?
  2. Have I taken the time to develop my goals and to plan how to reach them?
  3. Am I willing to invest in my own success?



No comments:

Post a Comment